Cheney memoir, bitches.
I've got dibs on the foreword!
The bar's been set pretty darned high.
It says bored, but not so bored I won't cut you. Really, some of his best work -- and at such a late date! Inspiring, no?
I think this picture implies the Veep has a void, an emptiness inside, that requires filling.
Or, that no one wants to sit near him.
...That five years of unnecessary and costly war would wear on a man. To that, I'd simply say: You don't know Cheney.
Happy New Year! Here's to Cheney going out in '08 with a smirk and a bang.
10. Don't go breakin' my heart, Cheney!
9. Patron of the arts Cheney
8. Words will never hurt me Cheney
7. Flossing does a Cheney good Cheney
6. Catchin' flies Cheney
5. Look within Cheney
4. Total eclipse of the Cheney
3. Funny, he never asks for a second cup of coffee at home, Cheney
2. There's no extinguishing Cheney's fire
1. You sunk my battleship Cheney
After losing a friend in a tragic car accident, Cheney goes all introspective and black box-y on America's ass.
So...umm...it's my birthday. And like any other newly 28-year-old girl, I was on the internet, innocently giving myself the gift of Cheney, when this happened:
I have (clearly) searched for quite a lot of Cheney in my time, but this is the first time I have ever encountered such a warning. Has something changed?
Apparently I just missed a rare Partial Eclipse of the Cheney! If you look closely, you can just spot him outside Bush's Penumbra*.
* awaiting a more scientific person who can explain to me how incorrectly I have crafted this already tenuous analogy.
Would a Cheney by any other name smell as sweet?
It's a question that Cheney himself has little tolerance for, as you can see here, but I put it to you regardless.
Overeducated and Underemployed is the online writing outlet for Megan Lynn, director of LA comedy troupe Employee of the Month and all-around swell gal.